Can I Ask That? Legal Interviewing
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 10 to 20 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Advanced Training Source Inc (ATS Media)
Job interviews are nerve-wracking for both the interviewer and the interviewee. This course, part of the “TAKEAWAY” for Managers™ series, aims to ensure the legal aspects of interviewing don’t become a problem, as there are certain questions which are forbidden under federal law.
The course explores ways to frame questions to remain well within the law, how to respect peoples’ privacy, and what reasonable accommodation means.
Utilize this course among your hiring staff and managers in order for everyone to understand the legal obligations and implications in the job interview process.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Managers and supervisors who conduct job interviews for their organization.
- Questions Not to Ask and Why
- How to Frame Your Questions
- Respecting People's Privacy
- Providing Reasonable Accommodation