Consciously Overcoming Unconscious Bias
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 8 to 18 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Advanced Training Source Inc (ATS Media)
Engrained cultural biases and stereotypes can lead employees and managers to display unconscious biases in the workplace. This video takes a look at some of these biases and the assumptions they are built upon. It also explains how to overcome these unconscious biases through micro-affirmations.
By consciously being polite and thoughtful, and making the effort to overcome our unconscious behaviors, a more fair and equitable work environment prevails. This video challenges viewers to look at themselves and their behaviors afresh and to take the small, polite, everyday actions to help build a better workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- What is Unconscious Bias?
- Micro-inequities: A Big Word for Small Actions
- Micro-affirmations: Small Gestures, Big Impact!