Lockout / Tagout Training for Employees
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 22 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
This online video training course teaches viewers about energy in the workplace, concentrating on the control of hazardous energy known as lockout/tagout procedures. This course educates workers on the importance of knowing their company's Energy Control Program, and what that plan should include.
The lockout/tagout procedures used to isolate an energy source may vary depending on the company and the equipment. This Video On Demand explains the basic requirements of a lockout or tagout device and demonstrates some of the devices. Viewers of this course will learn to recognize when lockout and tagout devices are being used.
There is energy of some kind used in almost every type of workplace. Employees who know the proper procedures for dealing with lockout/tagout situations reduce the risk of workplace accident and injury.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Employees who may work around energized equipment
- Types of Energy Sources
- The Energy Control Plan
- When is Lockout / Tagout Required?
- Authorized, Affected and Other Employees
- Lockout / Tagout Devices
- Energy Control Procedures
- Special Situations