Making Safety Work: An Overview Of Workplace Safety and Employee Responsibilities
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 22 to 33 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
Employee Workplace Safety Training: Making Safety Work
This employee training video gives workers an overview of the necessary workplace safety procedures that need to be in place to save lives and prevent debilitating injuries at work. A comprehensive review of lockout/tagout, personal protection equipment, bloodborne pathogen exposure prevention, confined space dangers, hazard communication standards, good housekeeping practices, and pedestrian responsibilities in this video will help employees recognize their obligation to themselves and their co-workers.
This Video On Demand stresses the importance of matching personal protective equipment to the task being performed. Universal protection measures for those with occupational exposure to BBP are explained and employees who are not properly trained are reminded not to expose themselves to blood and bodily fluids of injured workers. The Globally Harmonized System of chemical labeling is detailed within this training video. Slip, trip, and fall prevention is discussed. Every individual employee’s role in maintaining a safe work environment is described in this worker safety training video.
By emphasizing each individual’s need to work safety and responsibly, this employee training helps create a safer workplace, and will help your internal workforce become more productive and aware of safety precautions.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Production facilities employees, warehouse workers, material handlers, office staff, factory workers
- Controlling Hazardous Energy: Lockout/Tagout
- Using Personal Protective Equipment
- Preventing Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens
- Understanding the Dangers of Confined Spaces
- Understanding Chemical Hazards: Hazard Communication
- Following Good Housekeeping Practices
- Avoiding Pedestrian Mishaps