Confined Space Entry: To The Point
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 13 to 21 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
This course gives learners an overview of working safely in confined spaces. Per OSHA requirements, there are responsibilities and procedures that need to be recognized and followed to keep workers safe.
This course shows learners what defines a confined space, what the potential hazards are, and how to avoid these hazards. The different roles and responsibilities of the confined space team are also defined. Help save lives by being aware of the hazards around you and by using safe work practices when entering a confined space.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone working in or near a confined space
- Definition of a Confined Space
- The Confined Space Entry Permit
- Atmospheric Hazards
- Toxic Atmosphere
- Atmospheric Testing and Monitoring
- Other Hazards and Their Controls
- The Entry Supervisor
- The Attendant
- The Entrants