Confined Space: Permit Required Employee Training
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 33 to 66 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Interactive Producer
- ERI Safety Videos
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
This training program details procedures and safe work habits to follow when working in or around confined spaces.
Workers must be able to identify and evaluate confined spaces and their hazards so they can protect themselves from harm. This course explains confined space hazards and the permit entry system. Learners discover the responsibilities of entrants, attendants, entry supervisors, and rescuers. The learner will be able to differentiate between permit and non-permit required confined spaces. Various atmospheric hazards, such as oxygen-deficient, oxygen-rich (explosive), and IDLH atmospheres are defined.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Training for all persons who work in or around an area containing permit required confined spaces.
- Definition of a Confined Space
Written Confined Space Entry Program
- Written confined space entry program
- Permit & non-permit required confined spaces
- Oxygen-deficient atmosphere
- Oxygen-rich (explosive) atmosphere
- IDLH atmosphere
- Other Confined Space Hazards
- The Entry Permit System
The Entry Team
- Define a confined space.
- Be familiar with the Written Confined Space Entry Program.
- Recognize atmospheric hazards that present dangers to confined space entrants.
- Be able to recognize various confined space hazards.
- Follow the confined space entry permit system.
- Know the responsibilities of the entry team supervisor.
- Know the responsibilities of the entry team attendant.
- Know the responsibilities of the entry team entrant.