Remote Worker: Safety, Health And Security
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 29 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
With so many people working remotely, it is important for employers to help make sure their teams have safe and secure home offices or home-based work sites. This online safety training course gives practical tips on how to create a workspace at home that is free from hazards and OSHA-compliant.
One of the topics in this course is fire safety. Viewers learn every home should have a fire escape plan that includes exit routes. Also, smoke detectors should be placed throughout the home. Viewers are also informed about fall prevention, personal security, computer security, and ergonomics. Ergonomics is the proper fitting of the workstation to accommodate the safe posture and movements of the worker. So, for example, a worker’s chair should be the right height and offer lumbar support.
Complete this online training course to learn how to create a safe and secure remote workspace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All remote workers should watch this safety training video
- Overview: Employee And Employer Responsibilities
- OSHA Regulatory Requirements
- Policies And Guidelines
- Selecting A Location For A Home Workplace
- Maintaining A Workplace Mindset
- Fall Prevention
- Fire Safety
- The Ergonomics Of Cell Phones And Tablets
- Home Office Ergonomics
- Computer Security