Safe Use and Operation of Industrial Cranes
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 31 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
Industrial Crane Safety Training: Safe Use and Operation
A crane accident in the workplace can potentially harm the load being moved and the people in the work area. When operating a crane in the workplace, specific crane safety precautions must always be taken and kept top of mind.
This Video On Demand crane safety training course goes into the various, necessary inspections that must occur prior to safe crane operation, ensuring optimal crane use safety. Our course discusses the pre-operational inspection of the crane, its various slings, and rigging the load. Our instructions conclude with discussing essential hazard checks prior to industrial crane operation. There are many rules, safe crane operating practices, and safety precautions crane operators must take into account to ensure industrial crane safety.
Use this crane operation safety training course among your employees to foster a mutual understanding about the operation, inspection and safe utilization of cranes in the workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
The course is geared toward those who are qualified and authorized to utilize a crane
- Becoming Qualified to Operate a Crane
- Pre-Operational Inspection of the Crane
- Inspecting Web Slings
- Inspecting Wire Rope Slings
- Inspecting Chain Slings
- Frequent and Periodic Inspections
- Rigging the Load
- Checking for Hazards Prior to Operation
- Checking Balance and Brakes
- Lifting and Transporting the Load
- Signals and Taglines