Industrial Crane Safety: To The Point
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 12 to 21 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
An industrial workplace can be extremely dangerous, and employees must keep safety top of mind to avoid accidents and injuries. Operating an industrial crane poses a myriad of risks and anyone working with or around one must be trained in proper work practices. The course takes a comprehensive, multifaceted approach to discussing the safe operation and deployment of an industrial crane.
This course talks about from the preoperational inspection, testing the rig, prepping, lifting, and transporting the load, to testing slings and chains as part of the preparatory process.
Utilize this course, offered in both English and Spanish, to facilitate a safer and more comprehensive understanding of the safe operation of industrial cranes.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone who works with or around an industrial crane
- Pre-Operational Inspection
- Inspecting Web Slings
- Inspecting Wire Rope Slings
- Inspecting Chains
- Proper Rigging of the Load
- Preparing to Lift the Load
- Lifting and Transporting the Load