Safe Use and Operation of Industrial Cranes - Concise Version
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 12 to 19 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
Operating a crane can be a dangerous task. This video-based training provides a concise overview of the key components to operating this machine safely.
This course explains the need to be qualified to operate a crane and the importance of pre-operation inspections including the integrity of web slings, wire rope slings and chain slings. The training video demonstrates rigging the load, checking the equipment’s balance and brakes, lifting and transporting loads, signals used in crane operating and taglines.
This course provides a great overview of best safety practices for crane operators. It makes for a great refresher training for experienced employees to keep safety a top priority.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Pre-Operational Inspection of the Crane
- Inspecting Web Slings
- Inspecting Wire Rope Slings
- Inspecting Chain Slings
- Rigging the Load
- Checking for Hazards Prior to Operation
- Checking Balance and Brakes
- Lifting and Transporting the Load
- Signals and Taglines