Protect Sensitive Information: Start with Security
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 33 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
This training, featuring video created by the Federal Trade Commission, emphasizes the importance in protecting sensitive data within a business, and how to prevent an information breach. There are many steps to take to make sure an organization is doing everything it can to prevent fraud or weakness in storing sensitive information like social security numbers and credit card information.
In this video, examples are given of cases where the FTC had to investigate fraud or information hacking because the correct security measures were not taken or applied correctly. This training helps businesses understand what to be aware of, and how to avoid those situations.
Use this course to explain why certain measures must be taken when it comes to protecting sensitive information.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone who needs a basic understanding of information and data security
- Start with Security
- Control Access to Data
- Implement Strong Password Policies
- Store Information Securely
- Segment and Monitor Your Network
- Secure Remote Access
- Build Security into Development
- Monitor Your Service Providers
- Keep Your Security Current
- Secure Devices and Paper