- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 33 to 51 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
Cybercriminals routinely steal critical data from unsuspecting individuals and businesses and then use their unauthorized access to extort billions of dollars every year from those same victims. Fortunately, there are plenty of ways we can mitigate and prevent cyber-attacks from becoming successful. This course covers the essentials of cybersecurity from threat assessment and awareness tactics to mitigation.
This course, using a little humor, demonstrates how to create a safe and secure workplace. Employees learn how to detect and prevent social engineering, identify and stop phishing attacks, create effective passwords, and utilize other authentication methods.
Use this course to help foster a consistent and cohesive understanding of basic cybersecurity practices and principals all employees to follow to protect their own data and that of the organization.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 30 days to complete the course
- Creating A Safe And Secure Workspace
- What Is Social Engineering, And How To Prevent It
- Identifying And Stopping Phishing Attacks
- Effective Passwords And Authentication Procedures
- Preventing Malware Attacks