- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
When driving defensively you must always be aware of other drivers. Creating a safety cushion and a proper following distance between you and other drivers helps create a safe driving experience for all.
This course explains the importance of driving defensively and how to deal with distracted drivers and aggressive drivers. Employees learn the importance of using headlights, driving safely in bad weather, what to do when blow outs occur on the road, as well as becoming aware when sharing the road with trucks, busses and RVs.
Use this course to help your employees improve their driving skills and lower their risk of accidents by driving defensively.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- The Basics
- Dealing with Distracted Drivers
- Coping with Aggressive Drivers
- Using Your Headlights
- Driving Safely in Bad Weather
- Handling a Blowout
- Sharing the Road with Trucks and Buses