Hazard Communication in Construction Environments
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 26 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) revised its Hazard Communication Standard to comply with the United Nation’s Globally Harmonized System (GHS). This is an important move that brings consistency to standards across countries and industries and breaks down language barriers with universal signal words and pictograms. These changes help to prevent hazardous chemical injuries on building and construction sites and they present an excellent opportunity to review and enhance your HazCom training.
This Video On Demand training presents hazard communication training consistent with OSHA’s requirements and geared toward your industry. Adding this training course enhances your employees’ knowledge of HazCom and helps you meet training compliance standards. In addition to the video training presentation, an onsite training guide is included for your training facilitators.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Builders and construction site workers
- Safety Data Sheets and Container Labels
- Toxins, Corrosives, and Irritants
- Flammables, Combustibles, and Gases
- Carcinogens and Radiation
- Exposure Situations
- Personal Protective Equipment and Storage
- Spills and Clean-up