Hazard Communication in the Hospitality Industry
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 27 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
People who work in the Hospitality Industry use hazardous chemicals on a daily basis. This online training course explains how Safety Data Sheets, container labels, and a company’s Hazard Communication Program show workers how to handle chemicals safely and what to do in case of exposure or spills.
Viewers learn where to find information about using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as gloves, aprons, respirators, and goggles. This course also teaches the importance of storing chemicals properly to reduce the risk of exposure. For example, chemicals with harmful vapors should be stored in a well ventilated area. All chemicals should be labeled and stored in a well lit area.
Learn how to handle chemicals safely by watching this online safety training program.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Everyone who works in the Hospitality Industry
- Safety Data Sheets and Container Labels
- Toxins, Corrosives, and Irritants
- Flammables, Combustibles, and Gases
- Carcinogens and Radiation
- Exposure Situations
- Personal Protective Equipment and Storage
- Spills and Clean-up