GHS Safety Data Sheets
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard requires employers to provide the information and training needed for workers to safely work with or around any present hazardous materials. This video training course educates viewers about using GHS safety data sheets to learn all about the safe work practices related to the hazardous materials they may encounter while at work.
Safety data sheets include necessary information about hazardous materials to handle the materials properly. This video explores how to find information on the safety data sheets. This training explains how the information is organized on safety data sheets. The course demonstrates best practices for responding to HAZMAT emergencies, and for the handling and storing of hazardous materials.
Use this course to ensure your team knows how to use GHS safety data sheets to improve workplace safety.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 30 days to complete the course
- Hazard Communication, The Globally Harmonized System And Safety Data Sheets
- Materials And Their Hazards
- Responding To HAZMAT Emergencies
- Handling And Storing Hazardous Materials
- Important Technical Information