Supported Scaffolding Safety In Industrial And Construction Environments
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 17 to 27 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Supported scaffolds are an important tool used for jobs that must be performed off the ground. This video training course shows employees the best practices for using supported scaffolding safely.
This training explores how to correctly build the foundation and platforms that make up a safe scaffold. This video demonstrates how to properly access a scaffold. Employees are shown specifics on fall protection, including how to safely use Personal Fall Arrest systems and how to mitigate the risk of falling objects.
Ensure your team is safe and in compliance with OSHA when working on supported scaffolding.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All industrial and construction workers
- Supported Scaffolds and OSHA Regulations
- Building A Firm Foundation
- Assembling A Secure Platform
- Safely Accessing A Scaffold
- Fall Protection