Driving: Dangers of Cell Phone Use While Driving
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 26 to 52 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Interactive Producer
- Moxie Media, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- _Moxie Media Inc
This training program helps guide policy development for cell phone use while driving, which can save your company millions of dollars in liability while saving lives! After viewing this program, learners will be informed with the best scientific evidence on the hazards of cell phones, and understand why cell phones are uniquely distracting for drivers. Learners will be prepared to take action through a sound company policy. This program is the training employees need to understand cell phone policy and the reasons behind its implementation. Employees will learn to be more productive while following a policy that protects them, the public, and the company - and saves lives.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All managers, supervisors, and employees.
The Dangers Of Cell Phone Use While Driving
- Work-related fatalities
- NHTSA recommendations
- University of Utah findings
- Hands-free devices
- Inattentive blindness
Cell Phone Law
- Legality of handheld cell phones
- Legal consequences
- Company liability
- Company policies
- Safe use provisions
Recognize the dangers of cell phone use while driving.
- Recall percentage of work-related fatalities due to motor vehicles.
- Restate what NHTSA recommends regarding cell phone use.
Discuss the research results on cell phone use when driving.
- Compare drivers using cell phones to drunk drivers.
- Compare hands-free devices to handheld phones.
- Recall why drivers using cell phones are accident prone.
Describe the legislation passed against cell phone use.
- Discuss the legality of cell phones use while driving.
- Know who is liable for any accidents caused by cell phone use.
Know employer policies regarding cell phone use.
- Know company polices regarding cell phone use.
- Recognize sound safe use provisions in company cell phone policies.