Wellness: Heart Disease and Cancer
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 72 to 111 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Moxie Media Inc
Heart disease and cancer are two of the top killers of Americans. What can you do to reduce your risk?
Many forms of cancer and almost all cases of heart disease can be prevented by changing lifestyle habits. This course describes the three best ways to add healthy years to your life: proper nutrition, exercise, and reducing mental stress. Tips include heart-healthy exercise methods, cancer-fighting foods, and cures for stress.
This video also explains how employers can help prevent heart disease and cancer. Incentives for fitness, encouraging open communication, employee fitness screens, and many other methods to promoting healthy lifestyles are provided. Use this course to promote healthy lifestyle choices for your employees.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Introduction to Reducing the Risks
- Cardiovascular Health
- Causes and Symptoms of Heart Disease
- Exercise and Cardiovascular Health
- Heart-Healthy Exercise Methods
- Introduction to Cancer Prevention
- Knowing and Reducing Risk Factors
- Prevention Through Nutrition and Diet
- Cancer and Heart Disease Reduction