OSHA General Industry: Machine Guarding
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 22 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration-OSHA
In any environment, safety is important. This training video sets safety as a top priority, specifically safety when working with heavy machinery.
OSHA standards are used in this online training program to provide the viewer with an explanation of proper methods and requirements for machine guards. Safeguards are essential for protecting workers from needless and preventable machinery-related injuries. Overall machine hazards are discussed in this video as well, each with personal standards set by OSHA. Both management and employee roles are investigated in this program as they relate to safeguard usage.
This training video is the perfect introduction to OSHA safety standards for machine guarding.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone who is looking to gain further knowledge on machine guarding safety
- Machine Hazards
- Requirements for Safeguards
- Safeguarding with Guards
- Safeguarding with Devices
- Other Safeguarding Methods
- Proper Safeguarding and Training