OSHA Construction: Stair and Ladder Safety
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 12 to 17 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration-OSHA
According to OSHA, there are guidelines and requirements for the safe use of construction stairs and ladders. By following these guidelines and requirements discussed in this training course, your construction employees will learn the proper way to use, setup, and maintain stairways and ladders.
This will help them to prevent injuries or even fatalities on the job. This course also discusses the importance of training all employees about any potential fall hazards at their work site, and to ensure everyone knows the proper, safe way to use construction ladders and stairs.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Stairway Guidelines and Requirements
- Ladder Requirements and Safe Practices