The New Workplace: Leading the Change
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 24 to 34 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Quality Media Resources, Inc.
This training explains although change can be hard, even for managers, people must adapt. Managers must adapt to change in many ways, as well as guide their employees through the change.
The training is broken down into sections including: Introduction, The Changing Roles Managers Play, What Will We do Differently, Who Will Lead the New Organization, What About Performance Appraisal, What About Motivating Employees, What About Supervising and Organizing Work Done, How Might These Changes Impact Me?, and Where Do We Go From Here?. Technological changes, a shift in the managers’ roles, and helping employees adapt are all a part of the changes managers face in today’s workplaces. Learn to help steer employees successfully through a changing work environment with this training.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Managers in various work environments
- The Changing Roles Managers Play
- What Will We Do Differently?
- Who Will Lead The New Organization?
- What About... Performance Appraisal
- What About... Motivating Employees
- What About... Supervising & Organizing Work Done
- How Might These Changes Impact Me?
- Where Do We Go From Here?