The New Workplace: Making the Change
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 22 to 32 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Quality Media Resources, Inc.
This training explains how although change is scary, people always encounter change, and learn to adapt. This is true in the workplace as well.
The training is broken down into sections including: Introduction, How is the work we do changing?, Why? Who? When? The Changing Employer/Employee relationship, What might these changes mean to me?, and Which way forward?. Technology, flexible hours, longer hours, job ambiguity, and many other reasons for change exist today. Learn to successfully navigate the changes in your workplace with this Video On Demand.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- How Is The Work We Do Changing?
- Why? Who? When?
- The Changing Employer/Employee Relationship
- What Might These Changes Mean To Me?
- Which Way Forward?