Microsoft Access 2010: Creating Flexible Queries
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 47 to 52 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This Video On Demand teaches users how to create flexible queries to obtain information quickly and reliably in Microsoft Access 2010. Viewers learn how to select query properties, retrieve records based on dynamic input criteria, create tables with queries, update data via queries, as well as use queries to append and delete data. The course reveals common pitfalls of building queries and then provides tips for constructing queries to retrieve the exact information desired. Common errors, warning messages, and solutions are also presented.
This video is perfect for Microsoft Access 2010 users who are familiar with basic operations looking to learn to manipulate data more efficiently. Understanding the query functions saves users time, increases productivity and maximizes the value of the program. A quiz follows the video to test the learner’s comprehension.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Microsoft Access users
- Creating Flexible Queries
- Setting the Select Query Properties
- Retrieving Records Based on Input
- Using Queries to Create Tables
- Using Queries to Update Data
- Using Queries to Append Data
- Using Queries to Delete Data