Microsoft Access 2010: Customizing Reports
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 54 to 60 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
When producing reports for management, clients, or customers, you want to ensure the reports contain the correct information; you also want the reports to present data in a logical manner. This training course demonstrates how to customize your reports using Microsoft Access 2010.
In this course learn how to organize report information, such as by sorting and creating groups or sections. This course demonstrates how to format Access reports using the report design view. Your employees also learn how to add subreports and how to create a mailing label report. Customizing reports in Access 2010 is simplified with this easy-to-follow training.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Microsoft Access users
- Customizing Reports
- Organizing Report Information
- Formatting Reports
- Controlling Report Pagination
- Summarizing Report Information
- Adding a Subreport to a Report
- Creating a Mailing Label Report