Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 3.6: Forecasting Data
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 24 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Coming up with future trends from existing data can be a useful planning and strategizing tool. This online video course teaches viewers how to work with the data forecasting tools in Microsoft Excel 2016.
This training video shows examples of how to use Microsoft Excel 2016 to forecast data using single and multiple variables. This video explains the goal seek feature and how to use it effectively.
Microsoft Excel 2016 includes powerful tools for forecasting data. This video educates viewers about how to use these tools to analyze and present forecasts in Microsoft Excel 2016.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Excel 2016 users
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Scenarios
- Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Forecast Data Trends
Determine potential outcomes using data tables.
- Identify what a one variable data table will project.
- Recall required selections for a two-variable data table.
Determine potential outcomes using data scenarios.
- Identify uses of data scenarios.
- Recall why it's important to save a copy of original formulas.
Use the Goal Seek feature.
- Identify the function of the Goal Seek feature.
Forecast data trends.
- Recall how the forecast sheet is viewed.