Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 2.4: Visualizing Data with Charts
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 23 to 32 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Excel 2016 makes creating useful charts both easy and quick. This video-based training saves you time and trouble with its step-by-step instructions that simplify creating, formatting and modifying charts. The video shows how to select contiguous and non-contiguous data, how to determine what type of chart is appropriate for your data, and how to make simple charts, as well as sophisticated multi-axis charts with trend lines.
Chart styles and editing tools are demonstrated. This easy-to-understand video demystifies creating and modifying charts to make your data come to life. It also explains how to create and save chart templates to produce charts with a consistent look in just a few clicks.
Use this course to learn how to add value to worksheets and reveal the significance of your dataset by creating informative and visually-appealing charts.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Excel 2016 users
- Create Charts
- Modify and Format Charts
- Use Advanced Chart Features
- Create a Dual-Axis Chart
- Create a Chart Template
- Visualizing Data with Charts - Best Practices
- Identify several ways of creating charts.
Modify and format charts.
- Recognize how to improve readability of a chart.
- Distinguish between modifying a chart and formatting a chart.
- Identify which buttons will appear when clicking inside a chart.
Create a dual-axis chart.
- Describe how to create a dual-axis chart.
- Recall how dual-axis charts can be used.
Create a chart template.
- Recall how to create a chart template.
- Identify where to find a chart template.