Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 3.1: Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 17 to 22 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This course dives into the complexities of some of the perhaps lesser known features and enhancements of Microsoft Office Excel 2016. Specifically, it shows how creating more efficient workflows by eliminating duplicated data and calculations.
The course presents a step-by-step demonstration on creating a linked cell and using those links in external references, using 3-D references, and finally, consolidating your data.
Utilize this course to learn how to build worksheets and workbooks efficiently, particularly when it comes to performing calculations on large datasets.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Excel 2016 users
- Use Links and External References
- Use 3-D References
- Consolidate Data
Use links and external references.
- Recall what is meant by linked cells.
- Identify the options available for linking cells.
- Select the keyboard shortcut to input the link for a cell.
Use 3-D references.
- Recall how data sets should look in order to create a 3D reference.
- Recall how to consolidate data.