Microsoft Office 365: Excel Online
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 16 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This is a basic training on how to use Excel Online. Excel Online allows users to access, edit and collaborate with Excel workbooks from a web browser.
This course takes the learner through step-by-step demonstrations of basic tasks in Excel Online. Learners are shown how to open and edit existing workbooks. The limitations of Excel Online, as compared to the offline computer application, are described. The training also demonstrates how to create a new workbook and how to edit it in collaboration with someone else.
Use this course to understand the basics of working in Excel Online.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone who uses Microsoft Office 365 Excel
- Open and Edit an Excel Online Workbook
- Limitations of Excel Online
- Create a New Workbook with Excel Online
- Edit a Workbook Simultaneously with Another Person
Open and edit an Excel Online workbook.
- Identify the feature used to edit a file sent through Excel Online.
- Differentiate between Excel Online and the full version of Excel.
- Recall some of the limitations of using Excel Online.
- Recall how to close an Excel Online file.
Create a new workbook with Excel Online.
- Recall the steps for creating a new file.
- Recall the steps for naming a file.
- Recall how to find Excel Online templates.
Edit a workbook simultaneously with another person.
- Identify what button should be used to invite others to work on a file as the same time as you.
- Recall how to differentiate users working in the same document.