Microsoft Office 365: First Steps
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 5 to 9 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Microsoft Office 365 offers users the functionality of the Office suite, with the added benefit of cloud computing. The Office 365 suite of applications makes it easier for employees to access files and collaborate with others.
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud storage location that allows for a streamlined, flexible user experience. With Microsoft Office 365, users can easily share data and information with others from any device. This introduction video demonstrates how to get started using this incredible service, including how to personalize the Office 365 experience, understand notifications, and more.
Use this course when preparing to make the switch to Office 365 and learn how to get started.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone transitioning to Microsoft Office 365
- First Steps in Office 365
Describe basic functions of Microsoft Office 365.
- Recall the definition of a cloud.
- Identify advantages to using Office 365.
- Identify what can be found under the Settings button.
- Recall how to pin an application to the navigation bar.