Using Windows 10: Customizing the Windows 10 Environment
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 11 to 17 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Many businesses, both large and small, have begun using Windows 10. Stay up to speed by learning some of the operating system’s customization options for the lock screen, start menu, and desktop, as well as learn how to use tiles and tile groups.
Use this course among your staff to foster a great understanding of Windows 10 and some of the customization tools and options available to its users.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
This course is aimed at those who use Windows 10
- Change Start Menu Options
- Work with Tiles and Tile Groups
- Customize the Desktop and Lock Screen
Change Start menu options.
- Recall how to add a folder to the Start menu.
- Recall how to change your ID picture.
- Recall how to pin an app to the Start menu.
Work with tiles and tile groups.
- Recall how to group tiles together on the Start menu.
Customize the desktop and lock screen.
- Recall available features for customizing your desktop.
- Recall available features for customizing your lock screen.