Using Windows 10: Managing Files and Folders
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 9 to 16 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This online video training class teaches viewers about Windows 10 features to manage files and folders. This training educates users how to work with their data on the cloud and locally.
This training video shows examples of file sharing using File Explorer and OneDrive.
Windows 10 is a powerful operating system with many features to improve efficiency in the workplace. This video training educates users how to effectively manage their files and folders.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone beginning to use Windows 10
- Manage Files and Folders with File Explorer
- Upload and Share Files with OneDrive
Manage files and folders with File Explorer.
- Recall how to quickly access a folder in File Explorer.
- Recall how to copy files in File Explorer.
- Recall how to share files in File Explorer.
Upload and shares files with OneDrive.
- Select which devices can access cloud storage.
- List the functions of OneDrive.
- Recall how to tell if a folder has been synced to the cloud.