Using Windows 10: Using Cortana and Edge
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 26 to 36 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Cortana is a personal navigator that responds to verbal commands on Windows 10. This training teaches users how to set her up and set the microphone up too.
The main sections of this course go over how to set up Cortana, how to search using verbal commands, and setting up Cortana as a personal assistant. The training also goes over how to use the new browser, Edge, to make searching the internet easier, and less cluttered.
Use this course to learn how to use Cortana and Edge to get more out of our Windows 10 experience.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Windows 10 users
- Get to Know Cortana
- Customize Cortana's User Interface
- Search with Cortana
- Use Cortana as a Personal Assistant
- Browse the Web with Edge
- Customize Edge
Interact with your Windows 10 device using Cortana.
- Describe the functionality of Cortana.
- Recall how to open and set up Cortana.
- Recall how to change Cortana preferences.
Search with Cortana.
- List the search capabilities of Cortana.
Use Cortana as a personal assistant.
- List the personal assistant functions of Cortana.
Browse the web with Microsoft Edge.
- Describe the functionality of Microsoft Edge.
- Recall how the search engine, Bing, is used in Microsoft Edge.
Customize the Microsoft Edge browser.
- List the features of Microsoft Edge.
- Identify which options are available under the More Actions icon.