Microsoft Word 2016 Level 3.3: Collaborating on Documents
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 30 to 40 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
The need to collaborate on Word documents is not uncommon in many workplace settings. This course aids participants in using the tools provided with Microsoft Office Word 2016 to collaborate with others on documents.
This course demonstrates the collaboration process to effectively engage with colleagues to solicit document feedback, including preparing a document, marking up a document, and merging changes from other documents. Utilize this course among the staff within your organization to foster a greater understanding of document collaboration with Word 2016.
Make collaborating a more seamless and integrated experience for sharing documents, suggesting changes, and making revisions with team members with the use of this Word 2016 training course.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Word 2016 users
- Prepare a Document for Collaboration
- Mark Up Document
- Merge Changes from Other Documents
Prepare a document for collaboration.
- Recall how to access the OneDrive in Word 2016.
- List the file sharing options available when using the OneDrive.
- Recall how often Word automatically saves documents.
Mark up a document.
- Identify the first step when collaborating on a document with a colleague.
- Recall how to make comments of ask a question regarding a change to a document.
- Identify the action to take prior to accepting or rejecting a change.
- Recall what is visible when using the Review Pane.
- Recall how to review changes and comments when using the Simple Markup view.
Merge changes from other documents.
- Identify the version designations used when comparing two documents.
- Recall how to view all document panes at once.