Windows 8.1: Other Windows 8.1 Features
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 24 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This training is important for anyone who wants to learn about some of the features within Windows 8.1.
This course walks users through how to create a local user account, create a Microsoft Account, and how to restore a file through file history. Helpful tips about Windows 8.1 are offered throughout this training. The user will walk away knowing how to create accounts and find files that they may have lost. The features are explained through step-by-step instruction.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
New Windows 8.1 users
- Create a Local User Account
- Create a Microsoft Account
- Restore a File through File History
Create a local user account.
- Identify the benefits of creating a local user account.
- Recall the steps for creating a local user account.
Create a Microsoft account.
- Recall the steps for creating a Microsoft account.
Restore a file through File History.
- Recall what is needed to connect to the File History feature.
- Identify the steps for turning on the File History feature.
- Identify File History advanced settings.