Microsoft Word 2010: Using Microsoft Office Word 2010 with Other Programs
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Inserting new or existing Excel spreadsheet into Word document, creating a PowerPoint presentation from a Word outline and embedding a Word document in an email, or sending it as an attachment to an email without leaving Word are explained in this easy-to-understand video training. Microsoft Office users learn to harness the hidden power of Word by adding functions to their Quick Access toolbar that enable them to perform all these tasks with just a few mouse clicks. This training video takes users step-by-step through the processes, and shows them the results.
Get the most out of your investment in Microsoft Office by empowering your employees to take advantage of these time-saving functions that will increase their productivity.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
New and experienced Microsoft Word 2010 users
- Using Microsoft Office Word 2010 with Other Programs
- Inserting an Excel Table
- Sending a Document Outline to PowerPoint
- Sending a Document as an Email Message