Building A Lasting Culture Of Safety
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 36 to 46 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- The Jeff Havens Company
Creating a safe working environment may not be a laughing matter, but that doesn’t mean you can’t laugh while we talk about it. Using humor and scenarios through videos, the training prepares managers and other workers how to deal with safety in the workplace.
Preventing accidents, recognizing hazards, and planning are very important keys to a safe workplace. Making sure everyone is on board for training and following safety rules helps increase and overall safe workplace. This course demonstrates how to communicate safety issues, the effective use of safety signage, hazard recognition best practices, emergency planning, and accident investigation. Finally, the course tackles some of the tougher issues, like dealing with substance abuse in the workplace and handling employees who refuse to use safe work practices.
Complacency is the enemy of safety. Use this course to help build a lasting culture of safety at your workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Communicating The Importance Of Safety
- Communicating Safety Issues To Others
- Effective Use Of Safety Signage
- Hazard Recognition
- Emergency Planning Basics
- Designing An Effective Emergency Action Drill
- Conducting An Evacuation
- Proper Accident Investigation Techniques
- Dealing With Employees Who Refuse To Work Safely
- Dealing With Drug & Alcohol Abuse