Safety Decision Making: Overcoming Human Nature
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 29 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
It is often in human nature to choose the path of least resistance, that is, to make decisions to allow the task at hand to be completed as easily as possible. However, these decisions do not lend themselves well to you staying safe. Safety should be paramount while you are on the job, and this training video teaches you how safety and human nature clash, as well as how to make sure you make safe decisions.
Safety is a good thing, something occasionally seen as a moral imperative. However, many people think they, and others, will make decisions to keep them safe simply because it is the right thing to do. This is false. Instead of thinking safely, we often think of the fastest and easiest way to perform a task. This way of thinking can be influenced by many things, including workplace dynamics and your various mental states. Follow the information presented in this online training video and understand how to make safe decisions at work.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Working Safely Goes Against Human Nature
- Influences on the Decision-Making Process
- Outcomes Affect Future Decisions
- Positive and Negative Outcomes of Unsafe Actions