Safety: What's Your Role?
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 28 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
Safety: What’s Your Role?
Workplace safety rules are necessary to protect employees. Unfortunately, complacency is common, and it is tempting to take a safety shortcut to get the job done faster. This Safety: What’s Your Role? course educates viewers about ways to set a good safety example and better protect themselves and their coworkers.
This training educates viewers how and why to be a workplace safety advocate. This video explores the consequences of ignoring safety protocol in the workplace through two dramatic examples of how one small decision can change someone’s life forever. Viewers learn how setting good examples, being receptive to safety advice, avoiding shortcuts, speaking up and being a safety advocate are roles that prevent injuries and improve the overall safety culture.
This video course educates viewers about the importance of making proper decisions about safety in the workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 30 days to complete the course
- Bad Influences Undermine The Safety Effort
- Be A Safety Advocate
- Overcome The Temptation Of A Shortcut
- Safety Is The Rule
- The Ripple Effect Of Unsafe Acts
- Your Safety Choices And Decisions Don’t Just Affect You
- The Importance Of Speaking Up
- The Importance Of Pushing Temptation Aside
- The Negative Effects of Complacency
- Recasting Your Role To Make A Difference
- Set Good Safety Examples