Employee Engagement Essentials
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 26 to 34 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- The Jeff Havens Company
Two-thirds of employees feel disengaged from their workplace. This online training course explores six primary motivators proven to engage employees. Viewers also learn how to effectively combine a human element with a mission element when motivating employees.
The first and most important motivator is the job itself. Employees need to know the work they do is important, and viewers are shown how to improve employee attitudes about their work. For example, effective leaders share their mission about the organization, and communicate to employees how their work is essential to fulfilling that mission.
The second motivator is relationships with co-workers. This course offers ideas on how to build strong inter-personal relationships with colleagues. Effective leaders listen to employees when problems arise and try to resolve them in a way that benefits everyone concerned. They also encourage collaboration and group activities.
The other motivators taught in this course include opportunities to use skills and abilities; relationships with immediate superior; contribution of their work to the organization’s overall goal; and, autonomy and independence.
Find out what really motivates your employees! Take this online training course to learn practical ways to create a more engaging workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Everyone in a leadership role
- The Top Six Motivators Of Engaged Employees
- Improving Employee Attitudes About The Work They Do
- Building Strong Relationships With Colleagues
- Allowing People To Use Their Skills
- Creating Strong Manager-Employee Relationships
- Showing Your People How They Matter
- Learning How To Get Out Of Your Employee's Way
- The Twin Pillars Of Effective Leadership
- The Three Sentences That Will Lead To Higher Employee Engagement