- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 34 to 66 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- The Jeff Havens Company
Many of us are quite familiar with fellow coworkers who exhibit less than professional behavior in the office. The truth of the matter is you can definitely teach an old dog new tricks, and this course certainly affirms that, geared toward anyone at any point in their career who wants to improve their professional networking and business etiquette.
This course helps reshape the thinking around areas like email etiquette, gossip, the often universally dreaded meeting and many other topics pertinent to professional behavior in the workplace. This video provides a number of humorous scenarios demonstrating unprofessional and professional behaviors.
Use this course within your organization to help foster a greater sense of awareness and understanding around proper professional behavior and what is and is not an appropriate demeanor.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- What (Not) To Talk About At Work!
- Shouting, Rampant Negativity, And Other Terrible Ideas!
- Gossip: For People Who Don't Want Friends
- Meetings Aren't Actually For Texting Sorry!
- How To Use The Internet For Good And Not Evil
- How To Use Email So That People Don't Want To Hurt You
- The Speakerphone: Why Talk When Shouting Will Do!
- Various Ways To Succeed (And Fail) At Introductions
- How To Shake Someone's Hand
- Meeting Groups Of People
- Exchanging Business Cards, Following Up, And Networking Events