Online Training | 800‑258‑3837
Back to Course List

Business Power Skills: Interpersonal Effectiveness

Preview video
Preview Video
Product ID
Training Time ?
9 to 13 minutes
Video Format
High Definition
Required Plugins
Number of Lessons
Quiz Questions
Question Feedback
Wrong Answer Remediation
Lesson Bookmarking
Downloadable Resources

For a leader, the most important skills to have are interpersonal skills. In fact, a Harvard University study found interpersonal skills are responsible for 85% of a person’s job success, while technical skills only account for the remaining 15%. As it becomes more common for employees to work across specialties, the need to be able to interact and connect with employees is made even more apparent. In your role as a leader, you are expected to bridge these gaps by being authentic, inclusive, curious, and positive. This course focuses on exploring how to improve your interpersonal skills, all of which will make you a more effective leader.

This course, focused on interpersonal skills for leaders, explores how to manage business relationships, work collaboratively, and manage disagreements with colleagues. A great leader is not built on only one quality, but on many. Most of these qualities concern how the leader interacts with others, as no one can accomplish everything alone.

Gain key insights regarding becoming a more effective leader and manager through the materials provided in this training video, which will help you to become the great leader you are capable of becoming.

Video on Demand   This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.

  • Install on any SCORM LMS
  • Full-screen video presentation
  • Print certificate and wallet card
  • You have 30 days to complete the course

All those looking to develop leadership skills

The course presents the following topical areas:
  • Introduction
  • Manage Business Relationships
  • Work Collaboratively
  • Manage Disagreement With Colleagues
  • Summary

© Mastery Technologies, Inc.