Courageous Conversations About Race
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 10 to 13 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
Many of us avoid talking about bias, racism, and white privilege because we are afraid. This video training course educates viewers how to have courageous conversations about race in order to take the first step toward creating an environment where meaningful change can occur.
This training explores the importance of having conversations about race. This video educates viewers about practical tips for conducting a courageous conversation. The course also demonstrates how to address conflict should it come up during these conversations.
This video course educates viewers about productive ways to have courageous conversations about race.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- How To Prepare For A Courageous Conversation
- What Are Practical Tips For Engaging In A Courageous Conversation?
- How To Address Conflict If It Arises During The Courageous Conversation