Understanding Customer Motivation in Sales
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 13 to 17 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
Each sales experience provides an opportunity to better understand what motivates customers to make purchases. This video training course educates viewers about understanding customer motivation in sales.
This training explores consumer motivation when making purchases. This video educates viewers about how and why customers make buying decisions. Viewers learn about the five types of buyers.
Use this course to educate your sales team on how to better understand customer motivation.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Employees in sales, particularly those in leadership roles
- Factors That Influence Purchasing Decisions
- How Customers Make Buying Decisions
- Using Research To Understand Customers