Defensive Driving: To The Point
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 10 to 19 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
Safe driving techniques, such as those utilized while driving defensively, help prevent injuries and saves lives. This course educates workers about the defensive driving practices they should follow to avoid automobile accidents.
This course helps drivers learn to drive with awareness and anticipate potential hazards. This course demonstrates safe practices for driving preparations, anticipating hazards, informing others of your intentions, maintaining an appropriate speed and a safe following distance, and avoiding road rage.
Utilize this course in order to help facilitate a greater understanding about what defensive driving is and is not, so everyone can be safer and more aware while out on the road.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
This course is geared toward anyone, but especially if one’s job directly involves driving
- Driving Preparations
- Anticipating Potential Hazards
- Alerting Others Of Your Intentions
- Maintaining A Safe Speed
- Maintaining A Safe Following Distance
- Avoiding Road Rage Situations