Lockout/Tagout: To The Point
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 23 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
Lockout/Tagout procedures occur to help ensure employee safety. The employees affected in different capacities during the lockout are authorized employees (those who authorize the lockout), affected employees (those operating the machines that are locked out), and other employees (those not affected).
The main sections in this course cover the Energy Control Program, the three types of designated employees, the use of locks and tags, the steps in the lockout procedure, and how to return equipment to service. Understanding the safety measures and roles in a lockout/tagout are important. This training provides the understanding of what to expect during a lockout.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees working in an environment where lockout and tagout procedures occur
- The Energy Control Program
- Three Types of Designated Employees
- Use of Locks and Tags
- Steps in the Lockout Procedure
- Returning Equipment to Service