Preventing Eye Injuries: To The Point
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 13 to 23 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
Can you imagine what your life would be like without your sight? That thought alone should demonstrate the importance of eye safety. Employees need to make sure they are wearing the proper personal protective equipment and taking the necessary safety precautions to protect their sight. This training goes over the proper ways of protecting eyes from injuries based on different types of job hazards.
This course demonstrates the use of safety glasses, safety goggles, face shields, and laser and welding protection. The course also explains eyewear maintenance and storage, basic eye safety precautions, and how to respond to an eye injury.
Utilize this course to ensure employees know how to take the proper precautions to prevent eye injuries.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All workers who require eye protection
- Employee Responsibility to Wear Appropriate Eye Protection
- Safety Glasses
- Safety Goggles
- Face Shields
- Laser and Welding Protection
- Eyewear Maintenance and Storage
- Basic Eye Safety Precautions
- Responding to an Eye Injury