- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 17 to 26 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- AP Safety Training
Exposure to excessive levels of noise can damage the delicate structures in our ears and cause permanent hearing loss. Therefore, OSHA has regulations for general industry and construction workers to control occupational noise exposure. This video training course educates viewers about hearing conservation.
This training educates viewers about the OSHA noise exposure regulations for general industry and construction. This video explores the types of personal hearing protective equipment used to help keep noise within safe levels. Viewers learn how and when to use each type of hearing protection, specifically detailing information on earplugs and earmuffs. The course concludes by going over audiometric testing and monitoring.
This video course educates viewers about how to protect their hearing in loud environments. Use this course to help your team protect their hearing, while complying with OSHA standards.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees who are at risk of damaging their hearing at work
- How Noise Can Damage Our Hearing
- Permissible Exposure Limits
- Selection Of Personal Protective Equipment
- Proper Use And Care Of Earplugs
- Proper Use And Care Of Earmuffs
- Audiometric Testing And Monitoring