HIPAA: Mobile Device Privacy and Security
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 17 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
The course explores HIPAA, especially as it pertains to the use of mobile devices and the security and privacy of patient data. It is vital health providers follow HIPAA regulations, which mandates the safeguarding and protection of patient health information, or PHI, including the storage, transmission, and protection of the data.
This course goes over identifying mobile health security risks within the organization, dealing with a lost or stolen device, and public Wi-Fi networks on mobile devices. Develop best practices among your staff based on the strategies demonstrated in this course.
Use this course to ensure the safety and security of PHI, while complying with HIPAA.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
This course is for anyone who works within the health care business and who is at all concerned about HIPAA compliance and, equally important, the privacy and security of patient health information, or PHI.
- Identifying Mobile Health Security Risks in Your Practice
- A Lost or Stolen Mobile Health Device
- Accessing a Public Wi-Fi Network