- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 31 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Video Visions
This online video training video teaches viewers about good leadership practices, and how to avoid “leader madness. ”
This training gives an overview of how a leader’s actions affect employees and the business. Viewers learn to identify poor leadership behaviors. This video shows examples of positive leadership practices to encourage employees.
This video training educates users about positive leadership strategies. Leaders that understand how to properly motivate and manage their employees benefit the whole workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All leaders or anyone looking to take on a leadership role
- Let People Do Their Jobs
- Let People Know What They Are Doing Right
- Use Your Enthusiasm To Solve Problems
- Put Leadership Before Friendship
- Take The Time To Listen
- Set The Ethical Standard